- wearing a FFP2 mouth and nose mask is mandatory for all guest from the age of 14 years in all public areas of the hotel and in the breakfast restaurant (until being placed at the table). Children aged 6- 14 years and employees have to wear a medical mask.
- Hand disinfectant dispenser in all public places (hotel entrance, restaurant, public toilets)
- disinfection of contact surfaces several times a day (door handles, elevator buttons, counter surfaces, handrails etc.)
- Regular ventilation of public areas
- Maximum number of one person for elevator use (excluding families)
- the business corner and the specialty coffee machine will remain closed for the time being
- Help with luggage is currently not possible
- Disinfection of the room keys
- The reception was provided with acrylic glass
- Please keep to the prescribed distance during the check-in and check-out process
- People with respiratory symptoms (unless the doctor has diagnosed a common cold) are not allowed in the hotel
- Accommodation only with proof of vaccination, proof of recovery or negative test result. This test result must not be older than 48 hours for a PCR test and not older than 24 hours for a corona rapid test.
- Medical masks protection are mandatory for service employees and FFP2 masks are mandatory for guests (guests wear them until they are placed at the table) aged 14 years and older. Children aged 6 - 14 years have to wear a medical mask.
- Opening times are adjusted to the number of guests
- It may happen that guests have to take breakfast at a predetermined time
- Registration for breakfast the evening before or at check-in is mandatory
- regular disinfection of tables, armrests, salt and pepper cruets etc.
- Disinfection of the surfaces in the rooms, of doorknobs, light switches, keyboards (safe), telephone, remote control TV, handles on cupboards, bathroom etc. on departure
- thoroughly ventilation of the room
Corona: What's Important To Stay Safe
Since March 3rd, 2022 the 3 Rule applies for the hotellerie in Hamburg. That means guests need a proof of recovery, proof of vaccination or a negative coronavirus test result. (PCR test not older than 48 hours, Corona rapid test not older than 24 hours)
For further infomation: